Thursday, June 09, 2005

Well, shall we try this again?

So I've decided to take another swing at this blogging thing, only because I have my expert friend Meghan trying it out so then she can in turn help me make it my own. Until then, this lovely pink background will have to do. Make sure you lot check out my profile :)
Since I've been home, not a lot has been going on. I've been working mega-hours which is good because I enjoy the money. I've been babysitting too! Last weekend I had my little birthday celebration with my friends, which was fun. We went to dinner and a movie, and then a few of us went back to Nickie's apartment. We played Texas Hold 'Em. I went all in and ended up losing, but when someone gave me $50 in chips (not real money mind you) I took the pot with a pair of Kings and it only got better from there :). Rematch this Friday and I'm very excited.
Tonight I took Mom and Aunt Shirley to see Monster-in-Law because I remembered Aunt Shirley saying she wanted to see it. I was aphrensive about what Mom would think, but she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit actually. It was a good night in all :).
Tomorrow I have to get up and be at the theatre for 11, so I think I'll go to the gym before hand. I really need to get back into that, haven't gone since beforeI went to visit Jods!
Hopefully the next time I post I'll be more familiar with this, and start to make it my own!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home