Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ah, summertime is wonderful.

So this weekend has been just perfect thus far. Yesterday the rental at work was fun, Krystyna and me enjoyed ourselves. A really cute guy came in for Brinks, the safe company. After work I went to the gym, and despite being the first time back since before I went away, I was able to do my regular routine; run for 20 minutes, bike for 20 minutes, and then spend about 20 minutes on weights. Then I came home and relaxed/got ready until it was time to go to Nickie's. There we watched some movies, and played Texas Hold 'Em. I won, which was wonderful! I got three people to go all in, and I only had a pair of pocket 5's! Nickie had a pair of 4's, so it was close. I was also able to get my first full house, which rocked!
Anyways, we went to bed around 230, and I had to get up at 7. I was at the theatre for 745, where we had a staff meeting. It was entertaining to say the least. After that, Krystyna, Katie, Meghan and myself met up with my friend Kathryn over at Wendy's. After that we headed out to Queensland! It was my first time there without Jods, but I managed to survive :). I got the biggest desire to listen to the Pina Colada song :). The water was really nice and I was in it for probably 30-45 minutes. But it was only Kat and me that went in. Then we laid on the beach for probably 1.5 hours, and left to go to East Side Marios for some supper because we were starving. After that we headed to Future Shop so I could purchase a CD for Jods and then headed back home!
So now here I am, debating on whether I should rinse out my beach hair or not, awaiting a bath. I may take a nap, and tidy my room and then we're having a staff screening of Mr. & Mrs. Smith at 12. And then I get to work at 11:15 tomorrow. Yay!
So unfortunately, that's all for now kids, hope you enjoyed it, I know I did!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Are you guys playing poker for money, if so, for how much??

    (And be careful of those low pocket pairs, they're easily beatable if you don't flop a set!)

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    We're not playing for money, because I can't afford to lose! We're just playing for fun, and Nickie's boyfriend has chips. I knew I shouldn't have went on such a low pair, but it's all in fun :)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think I'll make you an even cooler background..and possibly a banner. I'm bored and still kinda angry at myself so I need something to occupy my time.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said…

    Hi Stacey!

    I missed you so much at the gym that I made my mommy stop going! I miss you and will make sure my mommy looks at this often so I can write to you! Love Colby.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    Hey Kid..

    Glad you made it out to the beach and good for you to have stayed in the water! Think of me often at the beach this year! Thanks for getting the CD- I will be mailing your package end of the week - promise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home