Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love snow days!

Like Dawn and Jody (and because I have no originality whatsoever), I'm going to act like a celebrity too! These are questions James Lipton asks on Inside The Actor's Studio (even though I have no idea who he or what that show is!):


1)What's your favorite word?
Lately? Brilliant!

2)What is your least favorite word
Trump

3)What turns you on?
Hrmmm...

4)What turns you off?
People who spit, motorcycles, and musicians (except Jack Johnson).

5)What sound/noise do you love
Pouring rain or crashing waves

6)What sound/noise do you hate?
Alarm clock buzzers, I need to set mine on the radio

7)What is your favorite curse word
I don't have a favorite, but the one I use the most is probably bitch.

8)What profession would you like to attempt?
Coroner

9)What profession would you not like to attempt
Vet

10)If Heaven exists,what would you like God to say to you upon your arrival?
Stacy, I'd like you too meet Charles Darwin.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home