Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blog Name

So I've decided that I'm going to start a new blog.

I may try to still write on this one, but I'm going to aim to write on the other one weekly, if not daily. Before I start the new blog, I need to come up with a kick ass title for it. So I need help.

But first, here's the idea:

Every day I see people. And for a lot of these people, my first thought is "What the hell were they thinking when they got dressed today?"

My new blog, is going to be a fashion critique. I'll try to find ONE fashion no-no that I saw that day, and rant about it. Apparently, from the kids at work, my rants are hilarious and should be video taped and put on youtube.

Anyways, now opening the poll for clever name ideas.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    I will offer a few titles, after I've had a think about it, but we know I'm not so original when it comes to names, lol. But you have to promise to blog more! xo

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    It'll be a local interpretation of the people of walmart!!! (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/)

    Like Jods- I shall brainstorm. Something with tights perhaps...I know you love see-through white tights with a tee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home