Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Where to Start??

Christmas was absolutely wonderful. I don't think I could even begin to remember everything I possibly wanted to blog about. So I'm not even going to try. Now that things have somewhat died down, I'm trying to resume normality, but I'm failing miserably. Jody flew back to the UK on Friday and I worked all day Saturday and Sunday to occupy myself. I'm still not into the full swing of things at school, and it's already causing me more grief than I could ever imagine. Here's hoping that this semester will fly by as fast as last.
So I had all these intentions to write this big long post, but I find myself without anything really to write about.

Oh! I'll recap on 2005:
  • experienced England and Scotland.
  • Downtown adventures with Kat
  • Went to Toronto (again :))
  • Learned to play poker (not well)
  • Got my first A as a final grade in three years.
  • Got an A and an A- on Chemistry midterms.

And that's all I can think of at the moment.

What I hope 2006 brings:

  • Another trip to the UK (and hopefully Paris!)
  • Considerable weight loss.
  • Clear up some of my debt.
  • Work enough to pay for most of my 4th year.
  • Healthy eating.
  • House sitting for Taylor's Aunt and Jody's old boss,
  • Getting my graduated license.
  • Anual trip to Toronto!

And with that, I bid thee goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home