Saturday, December 10, 2005

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow :D

Well I'm not long home from work. Our power went out at just about 11:00. We did our power-outage routine, sent people on their way, and then awaited our rides. I was begining to think I was stranded there, when Mom told me that Wayne was going to come in his truck. So I got home at 1230, which is good, as I'm looking forward to my bed tonight.
It's funny to think a couple days ago I was groaning about the lack of snow. And now we have tons of it! I hope that it sticks around for Christmas, because that is what I really want, a white Christmas. Is it too much to ask?

Happy Snow :).
May your day be snowfilled, cold, merry, and white.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Snow for Christmas would certainly add to the excitement of us being together. Show the snow some fistshaker love, go and roll around it, make sure it knows it's wanted by all! :)

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    I already played in it tonight--mini snowball fight while taking out the garbage. Started by yours truly. First one got someone on the shoulder. Then I got hit in the head. And then the chest. I guess it's what I get for trying to take on three guys.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    A white Christmas would be the 'icing' on my trip home - It'll be my one chance to have a white Christmas, it doesn't snow here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home