Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's finally over...

Although I've been growing quite attached to the library, exams are finally, officially, blissfully over for me. What is the result of my long days spent at school besides a sore back and aching shoulders? I'm not sure. However, I bet I won't have a choice about changing my major.

I'm just so glad to be done.

Yesterday I got up at 6am and was at school by 810. Last night, or should I say this morning, I went to bed at 330am, after putting in 12 hours at school, only to wake up at 6am again today. That's 2.5 hours of sleep. An 8 hour day at school, 6 hour shift at work, on 2.5 hours of sleep. I'm exhausted. I'm excited to be able to eat again. I used to scoff at people who joked about getting an IV with coffee set up. I now understand.

Tomorrow, I'm sleeping all day. The ENTIRE day. I'll get up when I have to get ready for work, and that's it.

If you'll excuse me, I have a bed to bury myself in.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home