Wednesday, April 12, 2006

i
am
going
CRAZY!!!
i HATE biology, i HATE chemistry!!
Two exams in two days and only 5 days to prepare for them. I work all day Friday (11-11) and Sunday night. My exams are Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively. And I can't take the time off because I NEED MONEY TO GO AWAY.
I just want to cry.
And I certainly don't want to come home in May.
I'm so tired. I feel like I live at school. I just want to eat and sleep like a normal person.
ha, and I thought I was made for university.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Once you survive this, you'll understand that you're made for university. Have faith! Not much longer!!

    PS. When do you need your essay back?

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    I needed it back today, but that's okay, I can just hand it in as is.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    When you get here you'll be eating and drinking those fraught exam memories away. Have faith - you'll do ok!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home