Monday, March 20, 2006

Well, whatever.

So...
School sucks.
I haven't updated in forever because I really think I might be going insane. And well, we all know how great that always is.

I'm house sitting. And the computer has a virus or spyware or something. Which is really just wonderful. Forget the fact that it's not my computer, but I had two huge projects to work on over the weekend. And now here I am, at school. When I should be at the house enjoying myself. That's okay though, I know someone who is going to come over tomorrow and look at it.

I'm just so exasperated. It's unreal. With everything. I can't wait until this year is over.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Hang in there, kiddo. Not much longer, and I know you can make it :).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home