Sunday, June 25, 2006

Popcorn and Babies.

Well. Where to start. I've been MIA lately for numerous reasons. The first being I am utterly exhausted. The last day I had off from both the theatre and the daycare was Wednesday, June 7th, and my next full day off (from both) will be sometime the week of July 3rd. Between theatre rentals and babysitting jobs (on top of working at the theatre or daycare the same day), extra shifts at the daycare, you might as well have fed me coffee intravenously. However, I will survive.

What am I doing when I'm not pouring my sweat and blood into working? I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. Yes, I know. I'm so far behind, but Dawn said it best, "welcome to the obsession". I was so hung up on the first season that HJ at work offered to bring me in a copy of the second season (which I'm usually not for, but I'm so addicted to this show I need to know what happens! Plus with 27 episodes, I'd never get caught up when it was actually released before third season begins in September). I think I've cried during absolutely every episode. But in particular, the last one I watched, Episode 4 Season 2. The one where Cristina lost her baby and Meredith's mother was admitted. Among my top favorite characters are Cristina, Burke, Alex, and of course, Shepard (which people are amazed to find out but I don't like Meredith all that much, so I'm okay).

Anyways, I'm sure you guys are all bored with my GA talk, so I'll stop it now. I have to go to bed anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home