Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Birthday! ermm, wait...Are those the right words??


Today's Dawn's Birthday! Although she's not my sister by blood, I've grown up with her so she basically is my sister! I was fortunate enough to recently spend nearly 4 weeks with her, and although I've always felt close to her and comfortable around her, I now feel like we have a much stronger relationship. She's terribly funny, caring, and loving. Travelling 8+ hours with her overseas is a breeze, and I will treasure that trip forever! Bruno took care of us, and we certainly enjoyed it!
I'm thinking of Dawn today, in more ways than one. I love her so much!
Happy Birthday Dawn!
P.S. Dawn, don't forget our Alpha Dog date!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    I love you too- and am looking forward to our movie date! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Happy Birthday Sage... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home