Tuesday, June 01, 2010

In my opinion...

First, I'd like to know this. Am I the only one who finds it offensive that Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Shape and next to her, looking sexy as hell in a barely there bikini after just having a baby, is the quote "I'll never be one of those skinny girls, so what". Really? Because I'd still call her skinny. She's got curves, yes, but that doesn't make her "not skinny". Poor Kim Kardashian.

Which leads me to my next point. Also, on the cover of the latest In Touch magazine, is a double feature on both Kardashians and their man troubles. Kim has been cheated on yet again, and Kourtney? She's tired of her baby's daddy calling her fat. Like I'm sorry, am I suppose to feel bad for them? If Kim is getting cheated on, maybe she's doing something wrong like, I dunno, dating a loser. He's obviously not happy with her, and maybe it's her personality, I don't know. But if a man is not happy with a woman like that, there are bigger issues here. And Kourtney? If your loser boyfriend calls you fat, especially after you just had his kid, instead of publicizing it to the world, which just makes YOU look like the idiot, DUMP HIM. Either way, they are still 2 rich, beautiful women who are lucky to be blessed with figures like that and if the most that they have to complain about is being called fat and getting treated badly by idiots then they can jog on in my opinion.

And finally, I commend Jennifer Hudson on her weight loss. Way to go. Honestly, that's fantastic. She is a celebrity, she had a baby, and she really had the money and time to work on losing her weight. However, and honestly, this is going to sound mean, and this is going to sound shallow, and judgemental and all those other words you want to throw at me, but I don't care. I don't care how much weight she lost. She's still ugly, and most importantly, she still can't act. My sister may have been onto something when she said she'd rather have a pretty face than a hot body.

This is why I don't read celebrity crap. This is why I don't care about what goes on. But I was in line at Shoppers and I had my hands full, and it was taking FOREVER so I had nothing else to do but scan the covers. God help me.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Glad your back I never get taken in by the stuff one will read on the cover of a magazine - like you say, its easy when you are a celebrity and rich. But rich obviously can't buy you brains! Love you. xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home