Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Hated One

On Tuesday in my Stats class, my prof passed back our quizzes. The way he does it, is he passes the folder around, and you find yours, starting on one side of the room. The seats are arranged in rows and I'm the second last row to get the folder (out of about 7 or 8 rows). As I was looking through, I saw many 45, 65, 55, 50 %'s, and I was getting a little worried. Then I saw my name, and looked. 100%. I was terribly pleased with myself, but not as pleased as I was when I had a conversation with Krystyna on the phone yesterday.

Krystyna: You realize, that basically the entire class keep passing your quiz and seeing your 100? And they were probably thinking, "I hate her".

Me: Krystyna. I've always been the one hating people who got good marks, whereas I was barely passing, if that. This is crazy!

Krystyna: Stacy, you're the hated one.

Me: This is so awesome.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    And I bet you sit in the very front row too and you probably chat with the professor after class ;).

    Good job - that's great news!!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    I do sit in the front row! And I have talked to the prof, but not after every class! lol, and it's more just a few questions!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    haha thats awesome. good job punk!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Megan and Stacy's other friends... did you know that over on the behindzheyond site (to your right) Dawn and Tawny are trying to peer pressure stacy into publishing a shot of her boobies. What do you think? I think she should go for it! We've all done it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home