Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see the humor in this.

This morning I had planned on waking up and leaving the house for an earlier bus, to give myself plenty of study time for chem before my stats lecture. I awoke at 7:06 and looked to see why my alarm hadn't gone off. The light was lit up indicating my alarm was on. I figured I must have hit snooze and rolled back over. What seemed only minutes later, I looked again, and it was 7:56. Considering the bus I usually take is at 8:53, I have to be ready to go out the door by 830. As Dad said, I was in high gear this morning, and yes, I made it out the door, I made my bus. I showered, dried my hair, and put on my makeup in 30 MINUTES. I get to class and have my usual hour to kill so I study. Then I go to class, my one class of the day. A couple girls come in behind me, saying class is cancelled. I don't believe them, I take out my phone and I call the class cancellation line. Sure enough, it's cancelled.

Not only did I sleep in, but I rushed to school for a class I didn't even have.
Is it Friday yet?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    OOPS

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
    aaaaaaahhhhhh.....

    Thanks Stacy, I needed that.

    (No seriously. I hate metro no go transit, and I can't IMAGINE how pissed you must have been to have gone through all of that! What a crappy day!)

    :(

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Oh boy... I hate to say it..but that's funny :).

    (And I'm allowed to laugh, because I've had that happen to me :).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home