Saturday, September 10, 2005


This was taken last year when I met Jody in Toronto on her way home to NS from England. It was my last day, and I was sad, but it's one of many I will remember forever. Whenever I make the journey up to Mississauga to visit Tawny, I'm always greated with warmth and love. I'm immediately made to feel like I'm at home, and I can honestly say it feels just like that, a second home to me. Tawny is such a wonderful, thoughtful, caring person, and I can't imagine my life without her. She deserves the best day, and I know she'll have a wonderful one. I'm not able to be with her today, but I made up for it last week.

Happy Birthday Tawn! I love you so much! xo

2 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy birthday!! I've heard lots about you from Stacy(only good things though) =) Hope you have an awesome day..

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Thanks so much Stacy! I feel so special!! I love you too!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home