Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm sorry, isn't this the first of November?

To the Lake I Went. Midterms finally ended. At least, until after next weekend. I decided because I rocked my stats midterm today, I'd treat myself with a walk back to the lake. I hadn't been all summer, and I figured with the temperature sitting at 19 DEGREES and the colored leaves, tonight would be a good night to go. So off I went to pick up Meg and Luke. She brought along her camera. I'll post the rest of the pictures here. It was a good walk, I enjoyed it a lot. And I wadded in the water, stupid probably. What can I say, I live on the edge.

Only a short post again, as I am terribly exhausted and I have a Chemistry Assignment that I have to do for tomorrow, and 3 hours of television to watch. I swear, it doesn't get any more exciting than this.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home