Thursday, October 27, 2005

For the record...

I'm going crazy. Or rather, more crazy than I actually am. This week has been a whirlwind of events, begining with a presentation on Monday, a quiz on Wednesday, a quiz today, a midterm this coming Monday, a midterm this coming Tuesday, and two assigments due on Monday. I'm, needless to say, exhausted. My head hurts, my brain feels like mush, and my eyes are burning. Yesterday I spent 12 hours at school. I got there at 930, had class from 10-2, and then stayed and studied in the cafeteria/library until 930. Today I got there at the same time, and despite being done at 230, I stayed until 730. I needed to meet with my stats prof at 430 for a bit of help on a topic (it was funny, we were trying to figure out a time to meet, because his office hours don't correspond with my free time, and he asked me, "How many courses are you taking? Why are you so busy?" and then laughed, it was amusing.). I would have stayed later than 730, but Survivor was on tonight and I felt that after the past two days I deserved an hour of television watching. Now I can barely keep my eyes open and I'm debating leaving with Dad tomorrow morning at 720 am. An extra 70 minutes earlier than I usually leave. But I doubt I'll get up. I have to work at 430 and that's just deadly. This weekend is going to be absolutely crazy between the theatre, the daycare, babysitting, studying, and a staff screening/goodbye party for my assistant manager. I can't wait until Wednesday when I can just take a break and relax. It will be much needed.
It's finally here
And today I came home, happy to see that my student loan had arrived in the mail, as it's caused me a lot of stress over the past two weeks, esp. because I didn't know if I was going to receive enough. But, I did, and I'm very happy and stress relieved in that aspect of my life right now. Lets just hope all stress can clear up very soon.

With that I wish you all a good weekend, I am going to bed (and probably won't be posting again until Wednesday, but you all now know why!)!!
xoxo

PS: I am NOT going to post a picture of my breasts. You guys can all FORGET it. Sorry to let you down. :)

6 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Show your breasts! Show your breasts! Show your breasts! (come on, everybody!) Show your breasts! Show your breasts!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    I hope your crazy week goes well.

    Oh.
    and one more thing...

    you gotta check out this website:

    http://home.comcast.net/~h.achey/new/anime/psychochic.htm

    BWok bok bok bok kaw you psycho chicken!!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    I'm so glad you don't have to be stressed over your student loan anymore! But I hope we stress you enough to publish those boobies!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    here in England we feel that you should share your 'assets' with the rest of us - after all you owe me. Show us your boobies NOW. bwok bwok bwok.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    you guys need hobbies.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hell yeah, we'd like to see your asset too! LOLOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home