Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I think I've been bitten by the blogging bug.

It is really unusual for me to blog so much, as I normally don't have a lot to talk about. But here I am, at 'er again.

School *rolls eyes*
School started yesterday. It was an easy day with a quiz that I think I did decently on, and a 2 hour lab of presentations. Today I got back a physiology quiz and where I didn't do great, I exceeded my expectations. I got my stats final back, an A. I knew I owned that test. And I got back my English paper, which I got a B on. I was estactic about that too. The feedback was wonderful.
"This assignment is amazing, Stacy. When I read your pre-test, I never imagined you could write like this. There are a few weaknesses in presentation, but I am confident you can take care of these. This essay shows great potential, and I look forward to reading your next assignment."

Hrmm...Yoga?
Tonight I went to yoga at the Sackville gym. And to say I enjoyed it would be an understatement. Although there was more people than last week in Toronto (there was only 3 of us!) I still felt comfortable and chatted for a bit with the lady beside me. I can definitely say I will be back there on Thursday night. I'm also considering the noon Body Bar Challenge tomorrow at the Bedford club. Maybe it's my time to start getting healthy!

TAR
Tonight, is the season premier of The Amazing Race. And I'm terribly excited. Time to watch with Krystyna, Cameron, and John!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    If you enjoy body bar, you definitely need to do Wednesday's with MB - she is FANTASTIC - get ready to hurt!

    Great going on the school work kid!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great news on the grades Stace... keep it up. Awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home