Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Canada!

Yup. It's Canada Day. How did I spend it? I took advantage of the morning off from the daycare to sleep in until 130. Then I watched Grey's Anatomy until 4 (which made me bawl my eyes out, as usual), got ready, and went babysitting. 4 hours of watching Grey's Anatomy/The Island because the little boy was asleep. $40 later and I'm not complaining. Now I'm trying to decide between going down to the theatre to watch Click with K, Cam, and Nick. My main hesitation is the 13 hour work day I have begining at 1015 tomorrow. Who knows.

Tagged, twice.
5 Things in My/Our Refrigerator:
1) Kool-Aid
2) Celery
3) Red Bull
4) Red/Green Peppers
5) Spaghetti

5 Things in My/Our Closet:
1) Flip Flops. Lots of them
2) Clothes
3) Binders/Notes from school
4) Yearbook
5) Hair products

5 Things in My Handbag:
1) Wallet
2) Book (False Memory by Dean Koontz)
3) Grey's Anatomy Season 2
4) Lip Gloss (like, 4 things of it)
5) Toothbrush and toothpaste

5 Things in My/Our Car:
1) CDs
2) Poker Set
3) Dolphin Air Freshner
4) Sweater
5) Pay Stub

5 People to Tag:
I don't have 5 people to tag. And the ones I tag have already been tagged. So I reserve the right to omit this one.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    I've NEVER seen you with any flip flops, you blatant liar!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    Ah, what's that Dawn? You still have sores from the blisters you got in the Lake District? That's a pity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home