Thursday, November 16, 2006

Letting you know I'm all still alive.

This is my third time writing this post. I can't seem to say what I want to with words.

Movie Review?
Last night I went to see Stranger Than Fiction with Shari and Krystyna. Although it looked halarious from the trailers, I found myself bored within the first 15 minutes and it didn't get any better. Maggie Gyllenhaal and Queen Latifah were terribly annoying (but I never can stand Maggie Gyllenhaal), Dustin Hoffman's eating habits were nauseating, and Will Ferrell was BORING. A few times I found myself snickering aloud in the theatre, but for the most part I spent the time shifting in my seat and awaiting the beginning of the credits. It did nothing to explain the concept of the movie, and the idea behind it was weak and unimaginative. It's been awhile since I've been very happy that I don't pay for movies. This was one of them.

Final Verdict?
Don't even rent it. Just avoid it all together.

So, I guess that's all. I'm alive, working lots. That's about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    That's right Fern - get out there and shake your money maker! The more you make the closer we get :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home