Thursday, October 12, 2006

Psh. Why be a leader when you can be a follower?

1. FIRST NAME? Stacy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. But Jods named me.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Oh boy...Sunday night at Dooly's I misted up while drunk?

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure do!

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey Breast

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I honestly don't think so.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Negative!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Of course!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms or Corn Pops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If they're a new pair of shoes, I do. Then once the excitement wears off, I don't care enough to.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip

14. SHOE SIZE? 9

15. FAVOURITE COLOUR? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically? My weight. Personality? My lack of motivation.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jods and Tawn

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST THIS ON THEIR OWN BLOGS? Yup.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, no shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Subway - 6" club and baked ruffles.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Pink - Who Knew

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Razzle Dazzle Rose

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla, Coffee, Follement Chocolat (from Sephora), Pacific Paradise from Escada, the woods in the fall, and wood stoves in the winter.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Brad.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Height.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one really sent it to me?

27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? WKD, Bellini, Cosmos.

28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Watch - None. Play - Football or Frisbee :)

29. EYE COLOUR? Brown/Aqua Green

30. HAT SIZE? Who knows their hat size. Seriously. Whatever happened to one size fits all?

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes

32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Indian or Chinese. Or Pizza.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both. But not cheesey (for either)

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Either

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Cheesecake with pouring cream!

38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Sole Survivor - Dean Koontz

39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dolphins!

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Didn't watch TV last night

41. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Ocean waves, rustling leaves

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I don't care.

43. WHAT COUNTRIES HAVE YOU VISITED? England (twice), Wales, France, Scotland, US

44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Uh, Paris or Vegas?

45. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have no clue.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Halifax.

47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? NO ONE! We TALKED about this already!

48. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED? Sour Milk. Mark made me. It was gross. Well. It felt gross.

49. WHAT ONE THING WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? My mole.

50. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A LETTER OR CARD TO? Oh god...Uh...I don't know!

51. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT IN THE WORLD IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT? Alaska or Corsica

52. DO YOU HAVE A PIERCING OR A TATTOO? two holes in each ear, and the anti-tragus of my right ear.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know where you got this from ;) Happy you joined in the fun! I read it all, but I think my mind stopped at the word "Subway"... Now I am jealous... and hungry... :)

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    Crying at Dooly's with your drunken anti-tragus... Goodness...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home