Monday, October 09, 2006

Oh what a night.

It's 6:29 am. I am waiting for Mark to get home and let me know that he arrived safely. My night consisted of three beers, three shooters called Liquid Cocaine, and a Mike's Hard Cranberry. Then we went to the Apple Barrel. It was fun. I won three or four games of pool-very unusual. I'm still a little buzzed and I hope that Mom doesn't need me to get up in an hour and go to the daycare. That would suck a lot. I am freezing a lot and I should go to bed but I have to wait.

I haven't blogged in a long time, so here it is, my drunken blog.
Happy Canadian Turkey Day everyone!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    Enjoy your turkey you lush!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    HAHAHA>>hope work was okay!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Valentina said…

    Funny post! Ah... I miss going out in downtown Halifax... Keep up with the fun! :)

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    My favorite part was, "I am freezing a lot."

    :)

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    Actually, now that I remember, it was FIVE beer.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was a WILD night! haha

    two corrections though!

    1. I definitely had my revenge on you in the last pool game.

    2. you didn't HAVE to wait :P it wa syour own choice, for shich i am thankful :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home