Monday, June 18, 2007

So it's been awhile.

Yes, I realized that I have been MIA for almost 2 months. But in my defense, I didn't really have anything to write about. Nothing interesting really happened. But, here's a brief look at what did:

1. I finished yet another year of university. Somehow I managed not to fail anything. I ended up with a C+ in History, a B- in Psych, an A- in Information Technology, and an A+ in Finite Math. I'm registered for classes in September. I'm taking Discrete Mathematics, Introduction to Calculus, Linear Algebra, Computer Programming, Environmental Science, Plants for People.

2. I turned 22. It was an okay birthday. Kathryn, Brian, Krystyna, and Colin and I had dinner at East Side Marios downtown, then headed to the Old Triangle to have a drink in a snug. Brian bought me my first Irish Car Bomb (or whatever it is called). It was good. Brian had to go home early for work the next morning, and Kat had to get ready for the bars, so Krystyna and Colin and I headed to Pogue where we had free cover :). Then to the Dome where they had $2 drinks so I got totally drunk and ended up passed out on the lawn of the Spring Garden Library.

Not much else is going on. Work is good except for one recent incident between a friend and I. However, I feel that I was totally in the right and I'm not going to change my mind about it. Hopefully, it will all settle down eventually and she can get over it.

I finally found a decent bathing suit. So I'm looking forward to lots of hikes to the lake if I can ever find anyone to go with me. And trips to the beach if I can ever find anyone to go with me who has a car! I don't have high hopes for the summer, as most of my friends work Mon-Fri jobs and well, I work at a theatre. My work is primarily on the weekends! Dawn briefly mentioned a trip to Mersey River, and I hope she was serious because that would give me something to look forward too!

Other than that, nothing else is going on. This is my life, it's why I haven't blogged :P

3 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Dan said…

    The lake was fun :) maybe next time i'll actually go in the water and it'll be warmer!! haha

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    I TOTALLY meant Mersey... We'll discuss.


    Glad you finally blogged, loser.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fern, you came back, bout time.

    So, I'm jealous if you and Dawn go to Mersey River but I understand! Maybe another trip could be squeezed in in October. Any chance you could get me that bathing suit too? And send it before halkidiki? I can't find any. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home