Saturday, January 27, 2007

Something I found interesting.

Many, many months ago my lovely sister Tawny started a boobie marathon. She posted a picture of her breasts and dared everyone else to do the same. Jody and Dawn both participated in this charade and harassed me relentlessly to also post a picture of my breasts. Tawny even went as far as to crop my face out of a picture taken back in 2003 and post it on her blog. While they looked fine, they could have looked better. The picture I'm about to show you may surprise you, as I didn't even know my breasts looked like this. Anyways, I'm FINALLY posting a picture, so you can all stop whining about it (and yes, it was taken with the camera that Jody and Andy gave me, under the condition I'd post my picture). It's a silly picture, with a silly pose, but it gets the idea across.


6 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    1. Ummmm like, a year ago?
    2. This pic's gonna get you a stalker, chica!
    3. Sexy red bra, fern!
    4. You're late...not as cool as the tre, I'm afraid!!!!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said…

    Colby said "Mommy, I see her boobies!" (then giggled) THANKS STACY! HE'LL PROBABLY DREAM ABOUT SCARING YOUR CLOTHES OFF TONIGHT! LOL

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Saying "I'm proud of you." seems so, so wrong. :)

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    I wish I had those boobs.

    Who took that photo?

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Taylor, i agree with you and yes were so proud of you no matter how wrong it is...lmao more????

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    STACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Where ARE you?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home