Saturday, March 03, 2007

Where I've Been

Apparently, I've been MIA for too long. Dawn commented on my last blog (end of January) wondering where I am.

Basically, I just don't have anything to blog about. I'm in school, and naturally not working as hard as I should be. But I'm enjoying it for the most part. I have my Psych research paper started, I got a 100% on my Math midterm, and I currently have an A+ in my computer course. History is killing me, but that was expected.

I'm super tired and I just don't have the drive to blog.

My life pretty much is school + work + slight outings with friends + minimal sleep + occassional trip to the gym.

That's it.

Oh, I start house sitting soon--I am super excited.

PS: Meet Lady, the newest edition:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    OHHHHHH!!!!!!

    Lady reminds me of my rabbit Murphy...I'm welling up here!!

    (glad to hear from you!)

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad your back :) Bout time! Lady is very cute.

    Do you know Daisy has a twin in our neigbourhood, but she's black :)

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Valentina said…

    Hey Stacey, welcome back! You seem to be going great in school, glad things are going well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home