Thursday, June 21, 2007

This is what happens when I'm forced to blog.

So because people keep whinning about how I don't blog enough, I'm going to start blogging about pointless stuff.

Okay, so maybe what I'm about to tell you excited me just a little bit.

I was at work about 2 or 3 weeks ago when my manager came over to where I was ripping tickets. He told me that Classified was there at the theatre. Now, my manager knows me well enough to know that I listen to Classified ALL THE TIME. For those of you who don't know who he is, he's a rapper who was born and raised in Enfield. So when my manager told me that he was there, I very excitedly asked where. Classic Stacy, listens to someone and doesn't even know what they look like. As my manager pointed this guy out, I saw a few people getting their picture taken with him. Shakingly I bumped the usher off the podium and told him I'd rip tickets for awhile. Sure enough Classified (I don't know his real name) came over and handed me what he thought was his ticket. I looked at him and told him that actually, that was his receipt. As he stood there digging through his pockets I looked up at him in amazement (he's really tall!) which made me a geek because he's really NOT that well known. After he presented a handful of paper, I just told him to go on in, and directed him where to go. I played it totally cool, but then ran to tell all the other staff who was there.

It was the hilight of my week, and now making fun of me for it can be yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home