Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Entertainment at its Best :)


Exhibit A



Exhibit B





Exhibit C




Exhibit D

Can you say LAZY?! This is the routine that Daisy tends to execute everytime anyone takes a bath. Crazy fool of a cat.

In other non-cat related news, I'm sick. I'm not going to complain though, because this is the first time since long before September that I've been sick. I'm tough so I'm sure I'll survive. The doctor told me to expect to feel worse over the next few days, but I'm feeling better. I'm living on Cherry Halls, Extra Strength Cold Relief, soups and hot chocolates. Not to mention hot baths and showers. Right now I'm debating grabbing the Dean Koontz book I'm currently reading and crawling up in bed. Original plans were to go see a movie with Savanna tonight, and where I don't have classes tomorrow, I'm just so tired. Plus, tomorrow I want to sleep in, walk Cleo, and then I have to go to work, not leaving much time for school work. Oh well, we'll see what happens!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Hope your feeling better soon sweetheart - better to get it out of the way now, then during your week with Tawny!

    PS - I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home