Friday, February 10, 2006

This would definitely be better if I was a guy.

In lab on Monday we're going to be doing an experiment on Body Fluids and Kidney Function. "The regulation of both composition and quantity of body fluids largely depends on the kidney's ability to selectively reabsorb or excrete various substances."

"Procedure 1. Immediately after the laboratory starts void as completely as possible noting the time. This is sample number 1. SAVE this SAMPLE. Urine collecting bottles are on the benches, use these to collect your samples. DO NOT USE THE BEAKERS."

Yup, that's right. On Monday I have to pee into a bottle. A bottle. Not a cup, or a jar. No, as if being female and taking a urine sample isn't hard enough, they're making us PEE INTO BOTTLES. I can see how this might be accomplished easily by a guy, but a girl?! How am I suppose to pee into a bottle??

Besides being from what I can understand IMPOSSIBLE, it's DISGUSTING. I can understand urine collection for medical purposes, even for drug testing. But this is ridiculous.

Maybe I can come down with Mono or Strep or something over the next two days and then be excused from the lab. But of course, I'd have to be better by Thursday because...

I'M GOING TO TORONTO ON FRIDAY!!

That's right folks, a week from today and I'll be back in the city I love! T DOT WHAT! Yeah, I said it. I'm looking forward to knitting, dancing, singing, movie watching, cooking, and perfecting my less than average poker skills. OH, and all day-all night pj-wearing marathon's.
And Licks. We cannot forget Licks. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    So, Your NOT a man?!?!?!?!

    Geez. Why am I always the last one to know things around here!?

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    I can NOT wait for you to get here! It's going to be too much FUN and too much just being lazy, exactly what I need :).

    BTW, how'd the whole peeing thing go? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home