Saturday, February 25, 2006

Well, I'm home (very much against my will)

I had a wonderful trip. I'm not sure where the week went, but I was very reluctant to leave. Too tired to really blog. So I'll leave you with some of my favorite quotes from the trip.

At the dinner table Monday night:
"I felt pain after my first time...at Body Pump."

In the park outside Tawny's work on Tuesday:
"You look like a glasses ad, with your cell phone and the sun clips and the sun shinning down on you."

In the tattoo and piercing parlor on Tuesday afternoon:
"That was it?!"
"Oh yeah, she's one of the bleeders."

At Milestone's Tuesday afternoon:
"We're still deciding. I just watched her get pierced, so I don't have much of an appeitite."
"Your lips look juicy."

*this one is my personal favorite and I haven't let Tawny forget it :)*
In the car on the way to Blue Mountain on Thursday:
"Do I have muffin in my brafes?"

Waiting to get off the plane tonight:
"We have the door open, just be EXTREMELY careful as you're getting of the plane as there is a gap and a lot of ice."

3 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    I'm glad you had a nice time :)

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    That was one of the best weeks I've had in a long time!! You missed my favorite quote and it was something you said Saturday night at the party but it's rather incriminating so I won't quote you :).

    What a great week!

    (And I'm still sore!)

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what did you get pierced/tatooed?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home