Monday, July 04, 2005

Busy much? I think so!

I've been so busy lately, and so incredibly tired it's unreal. It's why I've been neglecting this thing for awhile, not intentional, I swear! Except that it doesn't really matter as I haven't really had much to post. Working a lot doesn't make for an exciting life!

The weekend was funfilled. Except Friday. Canada Day, rain. The theatre? So busy. I think we had 1,986 people in that day. I wanted to shoot myself. Saturday I worked at the daycare in the morning, which wasn't too bad. I relaxed in the afternoon, and then met up with the two K's for dinner at ESM, a little shopping at HSC, and then a movie back in Bayers Lake. After the movie Kat and I said goodbye to Krystyna, came back here to change, and then went into Halifax and went out for a bit. We got up Sunday and came back home, I got ready and went to work and sure enough, I was able to go back home! With the great weather, we knew it wasn't going to be busy, and no one else wanted to go home (I knew I'd get to go home). I didn't have to go back until 6 so I went to the beach with Kat and her sisters and her sister's friend. And I met up with a friend of mine, we hung out with him for a bit before returning back to Sackville. I showered at the gym and went to work.

Not anything that entertaining, but I have nothing else to post about really.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Something is better than nothing :).

    Sorry to hear that Canada Day was so nightmarish!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home