Friday, August 12, 2005

My eyes are better, but...

Gas is 107.9.
That is digusting. I truly want to vomit.
In other news...Not working out much lately, but I'm still losing weight I think. A size that never used to fit me at Jacob Connexion now fits me (with a bit of room to spare!). The pants look wicked on me, and just last week I bought a pair jean capris-size 32!!
Plus, last night at the theatre while wearing a blue halter top and my fancy white skirt I bought in England, a girl I used to work with (she quit), came up to me and exclaimed about how much weight I've lost. I have to say, it feels good. And motivates me to try harder! I'll be heading down to the gym on Saturday (I haven't worked out since LAST Wednesday, and that was just a run to the tracks and back!!)!!
Anyways, this is all!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Oh, and I remember that fancy white skirl well - remember I went back for one and they were all sold out? I bet you look GREAT in it - cause you looked good before. Just be careful of Tawny coveting it eh??? ;)

    It's still nice to think of you wearing skirts - you never really used to - I guess England was good in one fashion sense for you!

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    PS - Once I start feeling better in my chest I will start working out too - after the accident I was eating like there was no tomorrow and I'm finally getting a little back on track... can't wait to see you at Christmas and see how good you look! I have to begin keeping up my end of the deal!

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    The skirt is still fabulous, yes. But it's getting to be a bit big! (I safety pinned it just to be safe!) I'll have to take it somewhere and see if they can bring it in a bit for me, because it is fantastic.

    I don't see that much difference in me, but I do see some!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Congrats Stacy - good job!! (And keep it up, Tay's right - getting started is the hard part, once you establish a solid routine, it becomes part of your life and something you do automatically :).

    I can't wait to see you - I noticed a big difference when I saw the photos Jody posted in England, especially through your face.

    We'll plan lots of work out time when you are here - maybe one day we can go for a run down by the lake..or maybe I can borrow a friend's bike for you to ride! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home