Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Work, Kids, Movies and CD's.

I realize it's been some time since I've last updated, and I have not been neglecting this by any purpose.
I've been really busy, what with the usual 2 jobs, babysitting and trying to maintain my social life. Saturday I went to the movies with my friend Dan and a couple of his friends. We saw Fantastic 4 which I didn't mind as I didn't have any expectations for it. Then Saturday night was Nickie's, we played poker! yay! Sunday I worked all day, Monday I worked all day, and TODAY I worked all day. Tomorrow I have the daycare and the gym, then hanging out with Megs and then her and I are meeting a friend and going to Dan's soccer game. I don't know what after that! Thursday I have a hair appointment and then I'm not sure!

In other news...I bought another CD. The new Green Day one, and I must say I absolutely love it. It's wicked, really. And I also bought the Die Hard Trilogy, Special Edition.
That's really all I have to update...not too much, but enough to entertain I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home