Saturday, July 23, 2005

A Little Beach, A Little Pool, A Little Mall

Aside from the crazy hours I've been banking lately, I've managed to get in some Stacy et Friends time. Wednesday I went to see TWO movies, Thursday I went to the beach with Meghan and Krystyna (the water was insanely warm) and then we went back to Meghan's to swim in her pool. Then we went shopping to MicMac, where I didn't really buy anything (just as well, I now have a trip to save up for). Then we wondered what to do, while playing a joke on our managers at the theatre, went to Wendy's and then to Blockbuster. I bought Pretty Woman, Closer, and The Phantom of the Opera.

I just want to lay in bed watching Pretty Woman, but I don't have a TV in my room, something I've been meaning to buy for forever. Ah well.

But with this, I must bid thee goodnight as the daycare requires my attention in the am. Ciao!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    <3...the beach was awesome, I love hanging out with you two.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Yes..you better be saving your pennies! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home