Wednesday, August 03, 2005

You miss me, you miss me not.

A post from the state of exhaustion maybe??
I know, I know. It's been a very long time since you were given a glimpse into the mind that is Stacy. But, get used to dissapointment. I've been working 4 shifts at the theatre pretty much every week, with 4 mornings at the daycare. Between all this work, sleeping, and trying to maintain my ever so dying social life, blogging is not a top priority. It is however, at the back of my mind. Needless to say I've been very tired lately, and it's not going to get better. The other supervisor has the brilliant plan to bike to Cape Breton and hunt moose with a knife (okay, he's kidding about the moose hunting, but he's really biking it, I swear!!). Anyways, he leaves Sunday and won't be back until Saturday sometime. Derek has every intention of having me work Sunday-Saturday. I'm not all that sure how I feel about this, as they will all be double shifts. Now, I'm not sure how he's going to manage that, as I'll obviously go above 48 hours/wk. We'll see though I guess. bah! Work!! *shakes fist*
Out with the old, in with the new?
Walmart has a sale on desks. I can get a nice little computer desk for my room equipped with keyboard tray and CD shelf for $48. Now, I really don't like my current desk, as it's huge and takes up an entire wall of my room. However, everything that's stored in its drawers I use. And everything that is spread out across the vast surface of the desk I use as well. But at the same time, I really want this desk, I want a new desk. I just don't know if it will accomadate everything I have...Even though I soon plan on buying a flatscreen LCD monitor, one that doesn't take up every bit of space I have...Anyways, I'll just have to think about it, I have other things to save my money up for like...
Tdot!!!
I'm very excited to say the least. 29 sleeps!!

16 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Okay, I know that 29 sleeps puts you at the 31st, which is when you're coming up, but what does Tdot mean??! Am I missing something?

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's slang for Toronto.

    I hear it a lot in Spoken Word poetry and rap...which I thought would make Taylor and the HADA folks use it, since they like to say shizzle and bling and whatnot. Course, I wouldn't blame you if you weren't listening. ;)

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    hahha Tawn lives in Tdot and doesn't know what it means!!!
    And I do!!
    hahhaa.
    That's so amusing.
    Fo-shizzle!!
    :P:P

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Oh my GOD. Our poker friends are going to LOVE you and your Fo-Shizzle.

    By the way, the night of the BBQ at my place (the 3rd) I've invited the poker guys over for an all nighter of poker - I figure after a few hours of food, booze and karaoke, we'll be up for some poker around midnight :).

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    Yay!! Poker!
    *looks at her Poker for Dummies DVD*
    Texas Hold 'Em? Yes!
    S to the TACY is going to kick some butt-WHAT?!
    Just don't take all my money!
    *shakes fist*
    mmm food, booze, karaoke, and poker? I'm so game.
    Maybe some DDR as well, yes??

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    Feel free to dance your little heart out if you're so inclined :).

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    I shall indeed :)

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess I need to get DDR up and going again. I haven't played in probably 6-9 months. Oi. Time to shake off the cobwebs.

    Yeah Tdot. I believe it came from the following lazyness...

    Toronto -> TO -> T.O - Tdot

    Though one would think going from TO to T.O requires some additional effort, guess when you want to be stylin' you've got all the reason in the world to exert. :)

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about Just T. wouldn't that be easiest?

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    What about not posting anonymously? Wouldn't that be cool?
    :P

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But posting Anonymously is so much fun! *wah*

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    hahah you suck :P

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Hey at least your anonymous commenter isn't rude or mean-spirited.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Fern Wimpley said…

    hahah I know who it is!!

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know who it is tooo!!!!!!! LOL..<3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home