Monday, August 28, 2006

*Insert clever title of post here*

My fall shows are starting! Here's what I'm looking forward to:
  1. Prison Break - August 21 (started)
  2. Survivor: Cook Islands - September 14
  3. The Amazing Race 10 - September 17
  4. Grey's Anatomy - September 21
In other news, yesterday I suffered a minor allergic reaction. The only thing I had all day that I had never had before was the new Wild Mountain Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's. It has Chipolte sauce on it and I reckon it's the peppers that it's made with that initiated the reaction. My nose ran, my throat was itchy, and my right eye was puffy, watery, and itchy. I Guess no more Chipolte for me, eh?

And, of course, a new picture of Daisy; I downloaded Picasa and played around a bit.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Valentina said…

    Lovely picture of Daiy. I absolutely LOVE Prison Break!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Tawny said…

    I heard about the new premise for Survivor last week and I was pretty appalled by their decision to have a show that's segregating races and having them compete againt each other. I think it was a pretty shallow production decision to boost ratings, but I haven't watched Survivor in a couple of years and THIS strategy definitely won't win be back.

    I don't think there's anything that I'm looking forward to, all my favorite shows have wound down (Huff, Sopranos, Deadwood) or are already on the air (Project Runway). Will probably watch the Amazing Race though otherwise there will be nothing to watch :).

    Oh yeah, LOVE the photo of Daisy and enjoy Picassa, it's GREAT fun.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    The picture of Daisy is lovely. I'm dying that we are only getting the 2nd season of Grey's! (Which I've already seen courtesy of you!) Hopefully PB won't run so far behind - it didn't last season.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    VERY excited about prison break, TAR, and grey's anatomy. However- I won't be watching Survivor, based on the premise, either!

    (That cat is a supermodel!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home