Monday, November 20, 2006

Frustration.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with so many things over the past few weeks. Home life, personal life, social life, work life. It just seems like it keeps on piling up.

I'm going crazy in this house. I do not receive any privacy at all. This morning, I was sleeping away when I heard someone come in my room. Dad came in at 9AM just to "be a second" on the computer. Then later, I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out, he was in here again! Earlier today, he took a bill off my desk and looked at it. Then grilled me about getting a mastercard. I'm going to change the logon password for my account on the computer, and I bet he'll ask me about that. I hate having him in my room. I feel like I'm not getting any privacy whatsoever. I could get him a router, but that's going to cost me money. Not to mention it will cause unwanted tension between him and Mom because she would be on his case about it all the time.

Yesterday I had a staff meeting and two people came in to talk to us about Nubody's new partnership with Simply For Life. After listening to them I wanted to do it more than I have since I found out about it. I do afterall, have 40 pounds I would like to lose. The only thing that stopped me before was the price. However, because of the new partnership and my being a staff member at Nubody's I receive 50% off whatever program I should wish to use. That all sound sgreat but then I have to think about the groceries I'm going to have to buy myself and I just don't have the finances to support that. I hate how miserable I am with my weight and I hate this feeling like no matter what I do, I won't be able to ever be happy with it. I mean, I've been working pretty steadily at the gym the past 3 weeks or so, and I've put ON like 6 pounds. It's just so frustrating.

Either way, most of what's bothering me lately is a result of money. I realize that I'm in school and I'm not suppose to have lots of it, but what am I suppose to do? Stay miserable until I'm done, which may very well be another 4 or more years? I can't even begin to explain how much fun that sounds like.

On a non-costly note, yesterday Dawn and I had a movie marathon in Bayers Lake. We went to see Babel and A Good Year. I'm pretty sure we both enjoyed both (I know I at least did), the company was good, and the food was good. Dawn was a dear and bought me my movie treats :). Overall it was a low-cost night. I cannot wait to do it again with her (and it also got me out of the house!!).

And now, I thnik I'm done. I'm not long back from the gym and I should probably go clean up.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    Crap not having some space..I feel that here sometimes too. Dream about a cabin in the woods for a couple of days- away from all.

    I'll give you all my recipes from Simple for Life- there's some really great ones.

    I loved both movies, too. And I treasure the time I get with the baby sister. Anytime.

    Anytime. Even if it's just to get outta the house!!!!

    Luv ya.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Tell dad you deserve your privacy -that its the one room in the house where you should have it. And if that doesn't work - change your password. If it makes you feel any better I don't get much privacy either - Andy or Alex are ALWAYS coming in to my room when I want some space ;).

    Give the gym time and once you get your eating under control the weight will start coming off you - it did last year. WW works too and I could help you with that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home