Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Holidays

Christmas
I didn't blog about Christmas, mainly because there wasn't much to write about. Things in the McDonald house were quiet and calm, with John and me as the only kids around. Christmas Eve the parents and I went to mass at the Motherhouse and then I got dropped off at a co-workers house. I stayed there until 1230 or so and came home. Christmas Day night John and I went to Night at the Museum. That was about it.

New Year's Eve (or not...)
For two months Krystyna and I had been planning a night out on the town. I turned down babysitting, fought to get the night off work, and even bought this new top:
However, yesterday Krystyna informed me that she didn't want to go out, that she wanted to go to a party hosted by one of the staff at work. For reasons I won't get into (or that may seem obvious), I didn't feel it responsible for me, being a manager, to attend. Kat's going in town but I'm not feeling the whole third wheel thing tonight. I'll probably just end up staying home or going to a friend's house to watch a movie. Either way, the night won't be what I'd hoped for.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Thegirl said…

    Sorry to hear your plans fell through- you'll just have to save that wicked top for another special epic night to come.

    Thanks again for the movie and beauty of a vest!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wish I had known that you got blown off...Scott and I were out at mom and dad's last night and we stayed over..because we didn't have anything else to do ...and no money to do anything with lol. It wasn't the greatest of all evenings but it was nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home